New version of My MTNA was released!
Update now to receive the new features.
Added support for MTN Afghanistan Postpaid profiles.
Postpaid subscribers can now directly see and do from the application:
- Switch between Postpaid and Prepaid modes
- Top up your postpaid account using scratch cards
- Check which bundles are currently active on their account, deactivate bundles
- See list of all proposed bundles
- Bundles management: activate or deactivate any bundle
Interface enhancements for prepaid and postpaid profiles
- User balance in is displayed in app and in the status bar for easy reading
- Balance history displayed in app for better tracking of balance
- Balance history is exportable in PDF for your archives
- Setup is faster and easier, we added more explanation regarding the permissions
Balance following and followers:
- You can follow balances of prepaid and postpaid profiles to make sure they dont run out of phone balance
- Balance transfer from phone to phone is supported only for prepaid profiles
This app uses Accessibility services.