Tiny fingers and tiny toes can mean big questions. Babies -- and growing families -- dont come with an instruction manual. Floyd Medical Center is here to help. The My Floyd Baby apps tools help you to navigate the unique growth of your family, with trusted content and features on all ages and stages of your familys health. Plus, specialized info for your pregnancy.
The Floyd health care system is now in its seventh decade of serving the families of northwest Georgia and northeast Alabama. Named one of Americas Best Hospitals for obstetrics, you can trust in the My Floyd Baby app.
My Floyd Baby goes from pregnancy and parenting, to teen years and adult health. Seamlessly track your babys feedings, learn about your husbands heart health, stay on top of grandmas screenings and get daily tips about every trimester of your pregnancy, all in one place.
- Personalized daily and weekly pregnancy tips and milestones
- Health trackers for weight gain and baby kick counter
- Look up symptoms and issues
- Relax with the Baby Boost meditation feature
PARENTING AGES 0-2
- Feeding, diaper and growth tracker
- Developmental milestones by age, literacy, dental health and nutrition tips
- Tips on challenges facing new parents, including postpartum depression screening
- Life hacks for new parents like sleep, swaddling and traveling
HEALTH FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
- Profiles for every family member from ages 0 to 99
- Health milestones by age, including screenings
- Vaccination tracker, plus weight and height trackers sync with Apple HealthKit
FLOYD MEDICAL CENTER CONNECTIONS
- Simple click-to-call for direct access to Floyd resources
- Find a provider for OB, peds and primary care
- Reminders for childbirth classes and connections to lactation consultations including breastfeeding supplies
- Store all of your doctors appointments and questions in the Q-List.