This is a simulator of chemical reactions. Here you can perform the chemical reactions that involve up to 70 different compounds, starting with diatomic molecules and including oxids, oxyacids, hydrides, hydracides, hydroxides and oxyacids composed with the first 20 elements in the periodic table.
How to play:
* Start the app and choose language, therer are english and spanish available.
* Once started the game, go to the `Periodic table` and pick the elements you want.
* Move the elements so they slightly overlap and double tap the screen to make them react.
* Once a compound is discovered, it is available in the `Compounds` section.
* Take known compounds to make them react and discover other new compounds.
* The performed reactions can be reviewed in the `Reactions` sections.
* Be sure to balance the number of reagent so the reaction happens.
With this app we pretend to optimize the learning of stoichiometry in chemical reactions for students of chemistry in differents education levels applying techniques like learning by discover and learning by reinforcement so the acquired knowledge is fixed in long term memory.