- Android Q Ready
- (Now uses Android's built-in File Picker)
- No more requested permissions
- Saving multiple configurations now possible.
- Added separate volume function for each video.
- (Swipe up or down on each video to change volume of each video)
- New icons and assets with different densities.
The screen is divided into four equal parts.
You can load a video on any of the four parts by clicking on the plus (+) icon.
You can remove a video from any of the four parts by clicking on the cross (x) icon.
Loaded videos are in auto-loop and auto-play mode.
Each video has its own set of media controls which include pause, play, backward, forward, and seek.
The plus (+) icons and the cross (x) icons are removed during playback so as not to be intrusive.
Auto-loading and auto-resume of last video(s) played.
Save multiple video combination configurations using the provided 15 slots.
Here are some possible uses for this app:
View up to 4 videos at same time.
(New) Create album-like video collections using any of the 15 slots provided.
Can be used in movie theater to show 4 movie trailers at the same time.
Can be used in stores and restos to showcase your products.
If your device is capable of connecting to a big screen TV or projector, then this app can be used for product exhibitions to show multiple video presentations at the same time.