Multimedia Music Controller let you easily and comfortably control your TSX-B237.
Operation Environment :
- iOS 11 or higher
- Basic control of the Yamaha TSX-B237 Desktop Audio System
Power, Volume, Input select, CD track select, radio station presets, etc.
NOTE: Use your music player app and/or streaming service app for audio playback via Bluetooth.
- Edit alarm setting (on/off, alarm source, etc.) per each assigned alarm number.
- Edit fade-in time and alarm off time with Yamaha IntelliAlarm (TM).
- Save your favorite input source/content and/or Bluetooth devices to SCENE keys (up to 5).
- Display CD information (song title, artist, artwork, etc.).
NOTE: This function is offered by using MusicID-CD (R) technology by Gracenote Inc. The related information is only available from disc titles registered with Gracenote.
This application performs the following functions for purposes described below:
- Enabling a Bluetooth connection with your Yamaha TSX-B237.
The application uses Bluetooth functionality on your mobile device for the purpose of operating the TSX-B237.
- This application collects user-related information using Firebase Analytics including product name, operation records and any potential fault information as well as the basic information collected by Firebase Analytics.
Personal information is not collected and remains private. The collected information is used only for marketing activities, product planning and app development in the future.
(Firebase Analytics is authorized by Google (Alphabet Inc) visit --> https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/)
Gracenote, the Gracenote logo and logotype, Powered by Gracenote and Gracenote MusicID are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Gracenote, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.