Multicam Pro allows you to record multiple streams at once, as well as switch cameras without stopping the recording.
Only iPhone's with an A12 processor (released in 2018) or above support multiple streams. However, older iPhones can still take advantage of switching the cameras without stopping the recording.
HOW TO USE
- Select the cameras you'd like to use by tapping on the camera feeds to cycle through.
- Set the picture in picture arrangement.
- Choose to either output the video stitched together or as seperate files.
- Recorded videos appear in the Photos app.
- You can also switch cameras during a recording.
This app is provided free to trial with a recording limit of 15 seconds, an in-app purchase is available to extend the recording limit.