Explore the stored videos to improve your sports or dancing skills.
1) Slow motion and fast video playback;
2) Step-By-Step (frame-to-frame) forward/backward video playback;
3) Zoom and pan of displayed video;
4) Use device's accelerometer for a video's forward or backward playback;
5) Specify a frames range and a crop area for your concentration on the important part of chosen move;
6) Store specified frames range and a cropped area from an interested video into an animated GIF (no more than 300 frames) or the video formats 3GP, AVI, FLV, MOV or MP4;
7) Create and edit a list of yours favourite files (up to 200 items);
8) Automatic storing a list of recent opened files (up to 20 items);
9) Save frame picture.
Supported input file formats:
GIF, 3GP, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPEG, MPG, TS.
Supported video encoders:
GIF, H.263, MPEG4, H.264.
Supported output file formats:
GIF, 3GP, AVI, FLV, MOV, MP4.
1) Audio isn't supported because it doesn't make sense at the slow motion or frame-by-frame playback;
2) Because of the use of software video decoding, the videos with a frame size more than 640x480 pixels can playback more slowly than original video's framerate.