Move Files to SD Card Easily as per the name using this app you can easily and quickly copy or move files to sd card from internal memory of your android phone.
On the home screen, you will see many categories like photo, video, audio, docs, downloads, APK, etc. so you can get any file quickly from the category it belongs. This app is also a complete file manager to copy your files to SD card.
In this app, you can also access a file directly from the internal storage and SD card storage.
Along with the feature to move files to sd card from internal memory, this app has a lot more for you.
- Using this file manager app you can easily hide files.
- To access the hidden files you have to go through the pattern unlock security.
- To use this feature, Move Files to SD Card Easily app should be present on both android phones.
- To transfer a file, goto internal storage or SD Card and select a file.
- Click on the TRANSFER button and you will see a list of nearby devices.
- Choose a device with whom you want to share the file.
- To receive files goto the Wifi Share section and tap on the START button.
- From another device select the files you want to transfer.
- From the Received Files Section, you will get to see all the files which you have received.
- To do FTP transfer you will require the same network on the device and browser of PC.
- Click on START and you will see an FTP URL, enter it in your PCs browser.
- Now you can view all your mobile phones file on your PC without using any sort of cables.
- You can also set username and password so others cant get your data even if they are having your URL.
- Using this file manager you will get the recovery of your deleted photos, videos, audios, docs and other files from the Recycle Bin option.
- Connect the OTG drive with the charging port.
- Click on the Settings button and enable the device OTG switch.
- Now on the homepage, you will get to see the OTG drive.
So download the app now on your android device and effortlessly move files to sd card from internal memory.