The world's #1 public transportation app! Journey planner, live arrivals, timetables, maps & service alerts. Supporting the entire UK, Ireland & 200+ metros worldwide.
**"Waze for Public Transit" (WSJ)"**
** Named "Best New App" in more than 60 countries ** Featured in Bloomberg TV, FastCompany, NYTimes and more
Choose the fastest route based on real time data. Plus- it's free and powered by the crowd!
"Moovit for iPhone turns you into a train and bus ninja"- Lifehacker
- Live arrivals: Click a nearby station on the map, or search for a specific line
- Journey planner: Compare routes to your destination
- Step by step navigation
- Real time service alerts: Receive updates on the lines you use frequently
- Static maps for London Tube, Manchester Tram and 30 other popular metro/underground/tram/rail systems
How is Moovit "powered by the crowd"?
Just by riding with Moovit open, you help contribute live data back to the community. You can also send active reports about your ride or station from the report button.
The more people use Moovit, the more real-time data we get about buses, trains, and undergrounds. This data, in turn, provides everybody with better arrival estimates and route plans!
Moovit covers all metro areas around the UK including: London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds - Bradford, Liverpool/Birkenhead, Newcastle, Sheffield, Portsmouth/Southampton, Nottingham - Derby, Glasgow, Cardiff and South Wales valleys, Bristol, Edinburgh, Brighton/Worthing/Littlehampton, Leicester, Middlesbrough and Bournemouth.
Moovit service include all major transport operators: Transport for London (TFL), London underground, Arriva, Lothain, Stagecoach, TravelLine, Trent Barton, Go North East, Uno Bus, Metrobus, EYMS, Ipswich Buses, Preston Bus, Yellow buses and more.
Email us at email@example.com
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovitapp