***** A fooling illusion between reality and virtuality! *****
Have a card selected, replace and lost into the deck. Introduce your phone and launch the app. Propose to your spectator to make the Eiffel tower appear in front of his very eyes! Invite him to look around the monument that stands in front fo him thru the phone.
Now take back the pack of cards ans place your hand holding the deck at the top of the screen so you can visually see your hand with the cards and the monument at the same time. Spread and riffle the cards so they fly of your hand toward the 3D monument! The floor should be covered with cards everywhere facing up and facing down... By looking closer at the top of the monument one card has entered the virtual world and is seen stabbed a the top of the Eiffel tower!
By placing your phone under the card, you reveal its face to the spectator: it's his selected card!
Now you visually swipe the card out of the virtual world into your hand and give back the real card as a souvenir to your spectator!
***** OPTIONS *****
- Hands off: Your spectator can hold your phone during the entire experience
- Signature and timestamp: Add a convincer layer to reinforce the illusion
- Choose between multiple different monuments and models
- Customize your user interface
- Record your experience and share it with your spectator as a souvenir
- Choose between different card design that match your real deck
- Practice the effect with an easy upside down view
- Visual and tactile feedback