MonitorMyMac takes timed snapshots of your computer Screen(s) and / or takes snapshots from your connected Webcam. These images are stored locally (or remotely) and are also optionally uploaded to your FTP server meaning they can they be accessed from anywhere with Internet Access.
MonitorMyMac is genuinely useful, good value and fun:
- See what happened on your computer, or in your office / room when you were absent
- Verify that your children are not doing something they shouldn't be on their computer
- Monitor your Goldfish / Bird / Tortoise while you are on holiday
- Capture an image of the person stealing your computer
- Provide a visual record of what you were doing and when - ideal for billing those 'lost hours'
- Create a Quicktime Movie of the days images as a visual journal and lots more ...
- Supplied as a Universal Binary for Mac OSX
- Easy to use, Modern, Attractive, Clean and Minimal Interface
- Requires No Installation
- Can be run from a USB drive
- Low CPU and Memory Footprint
- Easily Customised with Many Preferences Options
- Big Brother to the Popular ScreenAudit Software
- Remembers the Locations and Sizes of All Windows
- Snapshots of your Screen and/or Webcam at Timed Intervals
- Full Stealth Capability
- Save Images to a Quicktime Movie / Slideshow
- Built in Image Viewer
- Stores Your Images Locally or on a Shared Device
- Automatically Upload Images to FTP Server
- Ability to convert Selected Images to a Quicktime Movie
- User Definable Image Quality and Snapshot Interval
- Three Webcam Image Size Choices
- Easy Archive Facility
- Support for Dual Monitors
- Speech Capability
- Activity Log with TimeStamp
- Can Capture the Dashboard and 'All Spaces'
- Supplied with an 18 Page Manual in PDF Format