The Claude Monet app is an extensive guide to the life and work of the great impressionist, compiled by Arthive experts. The app includes information that is more complete than most encyclopedias, and more precisely than any online gallery.
Read, learn and discover unknown facts about Monet:
- Biography and fascinating stories about the life of the artist;
- Memories of his friends and relatives;
- More than a thousand reproductions of works with reference information, editorial annotations to the most significant works;
- Location map of masterpieces;
- Filters, allowing to sort works by styles, genres, subjects;
- Large thematic collections;
- Art sketches;
- Monet in numbers: from the most expensive works to the longest letters.
The Claude Monet app will be useful to anyone who is interested in French painting of the XIX XX century. We are also working on applications for other famous creators: Kazimir Malevich, Tatyana Vasilenko, Vasily Krotkov, Vincent Van Gogh, Claude Monet and Ivan Aivazovsky.
All apps are completely free and do not include in-app purchases. The apps are suitable not only for art lovers but also for those who are just beginning to join the world of painting. In the app you can learn about techniques, styles and materials that will help you become an expert in the world of fine art.
We will be glad to hear your suggestions and comments on the work of the app!