EXCLUSIVE APPLICATION FOR ANIMAL SHELTERS!!!
Are you an Animal Shelter? If so, be well attentive, this may interest you.
By now, there are more than 13,000 animal shelters that have joined the Miwuki Pet Center!
STEPS TO FOLLOW TO USE MIWUKI PET CENTER:
1) Register your animal shelter in Miwuki Pet Center, once we validate the accuracy of the information provided by you we will send an email to activate your account in Miwuki Pet Center. NOTE: Only nonprofit shelters can register in the application.
2) From the moment of validation you can start to upload all the animals from your shelter to the application. When uploading each animal, a series of questions will be made about the pet such as a species, size, age, name, behavior, etc ... You can upload photos and write a brief description (400 words maximum).
- Ability to upload an unlimited number of pets.
- Use Miwuki Pet Center as your shelter's database, keep the animals belonging to your shelter up to date, as well as your information, adoptions, dates... All you need for efficient management.
- Linked to "Miwuki Pet Shelter", an application for the adoption of pets with more than 250,000 pets for adoption from more than 13,000 animal shelters worldwide. In this app those interested in adopting will be asked a series of questions about their lifestyle and the pets with the best chances of success in the adoption and future permanence of the animal with its new family will be shown.
- In the future (soon) we'll add the function to take control and be able to keep the schedule of each pet in order to keep track of its medical history (vaccinations, deworming ...).
MANAGERS AND VOLUNTEERS:
- The user adding the shelter to Miwuki Pet Center will become manager (you can add more than one manager).
- Managers can add volunteers on the shelter's tab so that they can also add / delete / modify new animals to the application. The volunteer may upload as many animals as needed, however, unlike the administrator, he can only modify / remove animals he has uploaded.
- The manager is the only one able to add / remove volunteers.