MinneapolisSaint Paul International Airport (IATA: MSP, ICAO: KMSP) is a joint civil-military public use international airport. It is located in unincorporated Hennepin County, Minnesota, United States, within 10 miles (16 kilometers) of both downtown Minneapolis and downtown Saint Paul. MSP is the largest and busiest airport in the six-state Upper Midwest region of Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.
This app provides in-depth information for MSP airport.
App features :
- Comprehensive airport information.
- Live arrival/departure boards with flight tracker (including map).
- World Clock : Set up a world clock with your selection of cities.
- Currency Converter : Live exchange rates and converter, supports currencies from every country.
- My Trips : Save your hotel trips and rental car trips. Manage all your flight trips, track your flight, web check-in, share trip details.
- Packing checklist : Keep track of things to pack for your next trip.
- Next flight : Find and book the next available flight from Minneapolis.
- Emergency Numbers : Added emergency numbers for United States.