MimApp is the first interactive Persian-language application specifically designed to meet the needs of persons with diverse sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions or sex characteristics, as well as those of their friends and families. MimApp is built in collaboration with a team of experts in various related disciplines, such as psychology, sociology, and law.
How does MimApp help you?
- MimApp is a credible source of information on the various aspects of sexual health, sexual rights, as well as sexual orientations and identities.
- MimApp offers free, secure, and easy access to credible information and counselling in the Persian-language, specifically to persons of diverse sexual orientations and gender identities, and their friends and family members.
- MimApp provides answers to widely experienced problems in work, family, and other social or intimate relationships that may arise due to having a different sexual orientation or gender identity.
- If you are a psychologist, lawyer, educator, or a health professional, you can send queries to MimApp experts about how to treat and support members of the rainbow family as you practice your profession.
- If you are experiencing domestic violence or other forms of violence, you can get help from MimApps experts tofind solutions to your problem.
- MimApp is highly secure. The top priority of MimApp is the privacy of users, especially those inside Iran. MimApp is approved by Google and Apple, and its
compliance to user rights has been successfully tested by two independent and major companies. Its security was tested and approved by a highly rated German IT-security company
What can you do with MimApp?
- Send your questions privately to MimApps psychologists, lawyers, and cybersecurity experts.
- Browse by category in the Forum, to find existing answers to the questions you might have.
- Submit private questions and get personal, private answers in the Forum.
- Learn about sexual health and rights in the online library. Follow the latest news and developments in this field.