YOUR MAT EXAM PREPARATION BECOMES EASY & EFFICIENT BY THE FOLLOWING PREMIUM FEATURES:
- Hundreds of EXAM QUESTIONS are separated into small sets of practice tests
- Thousands of TERMINOLOGIES are separated into small sets of flashcards
- Learn each set efficiently by many scientific proven methods: Match Game, Multiple Choice, True/False & Cards
- Track your HARDEST and WEAKEST categories
- Let you know when you're ready for the Exam by EXAM BUILDER
Download the free version now to enjoy:
- Hundreds of free exam questions and flashcards
- Detailed REPORTS about your learning progress
- Study ANYTIME & ANYWHERE without the Internet connection
- Lifetime support and content updates
The Miller Analogies Test (MAT) is a standardized test used primarily for graduate school admissions in the United States. Created and still published by Harcourt Assessment (now a division of Pearson Education), the MAT consists of 120 questions in 60 minutes (formerly 100 questions in 50 minutes). Unlike other graduate school admissions exams such as the GRE, the Miller Analogies Test is verbal or computer based. The test aims to measure an individual's logical and analytical reasoning through the use of partial analogies.
Enjoy the app and pass your Miller Analogies Test, MAT, graduate school admissions, the United States, Pearson Education exam effortlessly!
All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners. This application is an educational tool for self-study and exam preparation. It's not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization, certificate, test name or trademark.
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.