Features on the Michigan Football News & Training Video
Keeping up with players and friends is faster and easier than ever. Share experience and photos, engage with players and friends, and stay connected to communities important to you.
Football contain full HD videos and have option to search videos which you love.
Football provide you best training to improve your game, this app give you couching for all 5 skill of Football.
You can improve your all 5 skills of Football:
* Dribbling :- Dribbling the ball in football is essential. It allows the player to keep possession of the ball while moving either toward the opponents end of the field or to create space to either shoot or make a pass. It is suggested that players practice their dribbling as much as possible. The more they practice, the better they will become. Here are a couple of drills to improve dribbling.
Closed-space dribbling drill
* Juggling :- Juggling can help a player with his ball control, coordination and can help to improve their reactions. You should practice your juggling daily at least 10 minutes a day. Each day try to improve the number of times you keep the ball in the air. Here is a drill to learn juggling.
* Passing :- A good passing team in football is able to keep possession of the ball and move it down the field. In many ways, passing is just as important as shooting for your team to score a goal. There are many different types of passes in football and its important to practice them. Here are two drills to learn different types of passes.
3 Player Passing Drill
Position 3 players about 10 yards apart, in line
The player in the middle will take a pass from one player and pass it right back
Repeat step 2 with the other player
Continue for a few minutes and switch positions
* Receiving :- Receiving football with your feet is an important skill in football. A pass is only as good as the players ability to receive the pass and keep the play going. Practicing this skill is important for all young football players.
* Shooting :- It goes without saying that learning to shoot the football is one of the most important skills a player will need. The two most important skills when shooting are power and accuracy. Players should practice both and also be able to shoot the ball with either foot.
One-Pass Shooting Drill
Get Michigan football latest news, get all latest news of word cup and all other match. Find latest news of all players.
This APP is not an official app. The content of this app is available free on public domains. Video content provided in the app is displayed using YouTube's public API. We don't claim rights on any content in this application.