Mia is a beautifully functional remote for Kodi Media Center / OSMC / XMBC.
Use Mia to browse through your movies, series and music. You can also see what is currently playing, or use it as a remote to control what is on your tv.
Some great features of Mia
-[New] iPad and multitasking support
- Control volume of Kodi or your Receiver (HDMI CEC)
- Manage multiple Kodi Devices
- Find all your Kodi devices automatically
- Type any input to Kodi
- 3D Touch shortcuts, inside the app and on the apps icon
- Change audio channels and subtitles, or directly start searching for new subtitles.
But what can you do with your content?
- View and start your Movies, Series and Music
- Directly show the IMDB page or your movies and shows
- Play trailers of your content on your TV
- Quickly open the folder of your content in Kodi
- Just binge watch your series from where you left off. Those episodes wont stop playing unless you want them too.
- Mark movies, episodes, seasons and even entire shows as watched or unwatched.
Mia also has a share extension
- Share videos from other apps or a browser to Kodi
- Support for stream files, YouTube videos, and m3u playlists
For regular updates and feedback: reddit.com/r/miaremote
If you experience any unexpected behaviour please submit feedback within the app or at: "firstname.lastname@example.org", Im sure we can solve your issue together!