Mevo is New Zealand's free-floating car share, giving members on-demand access to a network of modern vehicles parked across Wellington.
Whether you're heading to a meeting across town, collecting a friend from the airport or getting out of the city for an adventure, Mevo has you covered. You can use a Mevo for everything from a two-minute, one-way dash across the city right up to a getaway of a week or more.
While on your trip, your Mevo is insured by Trade Me Insurance, and fuel/electricity are all included in your rate.
Download the app today, sign in or sign up and start redesigning the way you move with Mevo.
Using Mevo is easy - here's how it works:
- Open the app and select a Mevo vehicle near you by tapping on the pin. Mevo vehicles are located throughout Wellington in the service area or "Home Zone".
- Reserve your Mevo by tapping "Reserve This Car."
- Follow the on-screen directions to your Mevo's home location.
- When you arrive, unlock your Mevo by tapping "Unlock". Unplug the vehicle if it's connected to a charger, jump in and head off on your trip.
- While you're out, use your phone as the key to lock and unlock the vehicle.
- After your trip, return the car to any metered, coupon, or P120 or higher parking space in the home-zone (as long as the park doesn't form any part of a clearway). Dedicated parking and charging for your Mevo is also available throughout the city.
- Collect all your possessions and complete your trip by tapping "End Trip".
For more information check out www.mevo.co.nz
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/mevonewzealand
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/mevo_nz
Mevo is made possible with help from our partners Meridian Energy, Trade Me Insurance, Wellington City Council and Audi New Zealand.