- Material Design color schemes.
- Setting for Night mode and Day Mode
Multiple book collections
- Add two or more translations to the app.
- Multiple books of Ethiopian prayers
- User can configure the choice of translation and layout within the app.
- Allow swiping between books
- Book names could be displayed as list or grid views
- Supports single pane view, two pane view, and line by line view of up to three translations in a single pane.
- Turn on audio toolbar automatically when viewing Audio books
Fonts and Font Sizes
- You can change fonts sizes from toolbar or navigation menu.
- The app uses true type fonts for main view. you can include your own fonts too.
Text Copy and Share
- To copy a text to the device clipboard, tap on the text to select it. Then select the Copy button from the text selection toolbar.
- To share a text with someone else, tap on text to select it. You can choose to share by text message, email, WhatsApp, etc.
- Book contents are rearranged and missing parts included
- Colorful texts for the name of God, Jesus, St. Mary and Saints
- Notices and Orders in the book are written in italic for emphasis
- Added interface translations in English, Amharic and Afaan Oromoo.
- Changing the app Interface language will change menu item's name.
Audio and Text Synchronization (future pro update)
- The phrases being read are highlighted and synchronized with the audio being heard.
- Added new user setting 'Highlight synchronized phrases' to allow user to turn on/off the yellow highlighting when the audio is playing.
- Powerful and fast search features
- Search the whole words and accents
- Number of search results displayed at the bottom of the page
- Allow the user of the app to configure the following settings:
- Book selection type: list or grid
- Red Letters: show the name of saints in red
- Show Verse numbers
- Text layout: Verses in paragraphs or One text per line.
- Added optional 'Share App' item in the app menu.
- Gives the app user the choice of:
- Sharing a link to the app on Google Play, or
- Sending the APK file to another phone via Bluetooth, Wifi transfer, email, etc.