Many times in a business you need to send a message to your clients, employees, staff, team or sales force. Now you can prepare them ahead of time and schedule a time for them to be sent. When the send time approaches or arrives, you can be notified to send them. You can postpone sending them and schedule a time to be notified later. When the message is sent, another one can be scheduled based on a specified repeat frequency. Repetitive send events are great for meetings that occur on a periodic basis, like a weekly staff meeting, a monthly sales meeting a quarterly review, or annual review of client medicare insurance coverage.
You can also schedule personal events, e.g., sending a birthday greeting to a friend, sibling, parents or relative, reminding yourself to change the A/C filter every 6 months or to remind you of your spouse's birthday or your parent's anniversary a few days ahead of time.
Messaging Notifier is a great way to remind yourself to send a message whose text and recipients are already set up. And the message and recipients can be reused in new events. They also can be edited, e.g., add to or delete from a recipient list or change the text of a message.
A universal app designed for the iPhone and iPad.
* Create message events with an associated send date-time and a pre-created recipient group and message.
* Multiple ways to be notified when it is time to send an event message: alert notification in the notification center, app badge count, play a sound and/or send an e-mail.
* Send an event message using on-device Messages, the only messaging platform currently supported. No paid credits required.
* An alert notification can be scheduled prior to an event's send date-time.
* A message event can be repeated forever or until a specified end date is reached.
* Pending and past pending events can be placed in snooze mode for a specified period of time after which an alert notification is posted.
* A created event, recipient group or message can be edited or deleted.
* Deleted events, recipient groups and messages can be reinstated or permanently deleted.
* A history of sent events is maintained. History items can be individually deleted or the entire history cleared.
* Preferences: 1) Sort events by occurrence date-time or status; 2) Send an e-mail notification; 3) 12-hour or 24-hour time and 4) US or European date format.
* Session state (create/deleted events, recipient groups, and messages, preferences and sent history) can be saved to the device at any time and automatically restored the next time the app is launched.
* Quick Guide and User Guide documents on how to use the app and its features. User Guide includes a section of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and can be searched.
* Quick Tour of the app, available on demand, that briefly explains its features.
* Ability within the app to rate the app in the App Store.
* Ability within the app to send e-mail to the developer to report issues, make improvement suggestions or ask questions.
Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to report issues, make improvement suggestions and/or ask questions.
User Guide for iPad and User Guide for iPhone can be found online at http://verusapps.com