**Mend is featured on Apple's first original series: Planet of the Apps! Check out Episode 6, now streaming on Apple Music.**
Versions 2.1.2 - 2.1.3
* Mended a bug that prevented some Menders from being able to properly load new training sessions
* New visual touch-ups to make your Mending experience more delightful
* Resolved a pesky bug that caused ratings errors for some users - thanks for your patience!
* Added support for an audio playback issue resulting in mid-training stoppages for some users. If prompted, press the 'Retry' button to reload your stopped training and pick up where you left off.
Over the course of the next few months, we'll be introducing several major improvements to make your Mending experience even more personalized! These begin with our latest update, which includes the following:
* Rate yo trainings! After listening to a training, you'll now be prompted to rate it. Your feedback will be used to create and serve more trainings you like, and fewer you don't!
* Get ready for more personalized notifications to keep you on track with your Mending! Be sure to allow us to slide into your DMs: Journey (map icon in nav bar) => Settings => Notifications => Slide any slider to the right
* We've also given some love to our stream of stories including a better search experience, and more ways to share and like your favorite posts #likes4likes
If Mend has been helping you, we'd love for you to leave us a review in the App Store so others can find us more easily :)
Text your ex in a moment of weaknesskwscnmrk Check out www.dothisinstead.co to prevent future relapses!
Have questions or feedbackkwscnmrk We're all ears! Send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.