The Mellow App unfolds the digital dimension of the Mellow Drive and turns every ride into a full-on 360 user experience. Use the map to check your range, monitor your riding data, pass your Riders License or contact the Mellow Team.
One Account For All:
Create your own Mellow Account to use in the app, the online shop and with customer support. The app lets you check and update Account details in an eyeblink.
Set up the app with basic info on you and your board to enable the app to calculate your range and give personalized support.
The Bluetooth connection between your phone and Mellow Drive is encrypted for safe and secure control of your ride with no external interference.
Always have the latest features by updating the firmware of your Mellow Drive, Remote and Battery Pack at the click of a button.
Your Board is the main screen showing:
- State of charge of your Mellow Drive and your Mellow Remote
- Daily and total mileage
- Top speed of your last trip
- Map view of remaining range, calculated by charge level and selected riding mode
Four Riding Modes:
Your Board lets you choose the riding mode, changing the acceleration and top speed:
- Rookie, 40% acceleration, 6 mph / 10 kmh top speed
- Eco, 60% acceleration, 16 mph / 25 kmh top speed
- Pro, 100% acceleration, 25 mph / 40 kmh top speed
- Endless Ride, 16 mph / 25 km/h top speed. Cruise control! You push and the motor holds the pace for a certain time. Acceleration depends on how fast you can push.
You can contact the Mellow Team directly via e-mail for a quick answer. The FAQ section holds most of the answer already to get you informed even faster.
The Mellow Riders License teaches you the ins and outs of setting up and riding your Mellow Drive safely:
- Getting started
- Mellow Drive
- Battery Pack
- How to ride
- Safety first
Caution! The Riders License is fun-to-read but concise version of the User Instructions. For the complete details on setting up, use and safety, please read the printed manual that came with your Drive in the Mellow Box.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter.