MeetingMogul allows you to join any conference call with one-touch, you wont ever have to remember or enter phone numbers and audio pins to dial into conference calls again.
No more fumbling with your smartphone on the go!
MeetingMogul works with all conference call providers including WebEx, Skype for Business, GoToMeeting, Join.Me and validates each dial-in number before your call to ensure seamless connectivity.
Over 150,000 conference calls made!
Used by executives at Microsoft, Johnson & Johnson, IBM, Teradata, Deloitte, T-Mobile, AT&T, Deutsche Bank, VMWare, Xerox, Jaguar Land Rover, Accenture, UPS and many more!
HOW IT WORKS:
MeetingMogul parses your phone's calendar(s) and shows all upcoming conference calls and meetings in a convenient agenda view.
MeetingMogul detects your upcoming call events and notifies you in advance.
Simply touching the call icon or acting on the reminder will dial you right into your conference call, without having to look up, remember or dial any numbers.
MeetingMogul lets you stay on top of your meetings by easily creating an Agenda and Follow-ups right on your phone and sharing them with all meeting participants.
* Easy one-touch mobile conference calling: Say goodbye to ever changing dial-in numbers and long passcodes.
* All Meetings in One Place: The app syncs all active calendar events at launch and displays them in a clean and simple Agenda view.
* Smart Dialing Wizard: Ability to edit the dialing sequence using the Dial Sequence Editing Wizard.
* Adding Favorites Bridges: Frequently used bridges can be saved for easy dialing and instant creation of new conference calls and meetings.
* CRM Integration: Offers Salesforce and NetSuite calendar integration.
* Send Notifications: Notify meeting & conference call participants with a single tap, via email or SMS (using predefined & custom messages).
* Reach out features: Call any meeting participant instantly from the app.
* Calling Card Integration: Dial contacts and conference calls using calling cards to save cost while traveling.
* Recording Notes: Voice notes can be recorded against recently concluded calls, these are automatically saved on the app.
* Data Security: All location, calendar, contacts, host data and pass codes are stored on the device.
* Quick access widget to view meetings for the day and dial in to conference calls directly from the homescreen
Yahoo Tech Founder, David Pogue called MeetingMogul a Godsend
Gear Patrol 7 Apps for a More Productive Workplace - Featured alongside Wunderlist, Slack, Google Docs & Evernote
ZDNet & UCStrategies Featured our Enterprise version
Steve Dotto of Dotto Tech says MeetingMogul is the "organization revolution for business meetings!"
Stephanie Carls of My Savvy Life referred to MeetingMogul as a perfect app for conference calls!