Join or Sign In

Sign in to add and modify your software

Continue with email

By joining Download.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and acknowledge the data practices in our Privacy Policy.

Meeting Assistant - Create and share meeting notes and minutes for iOS

By Punos Mobile Ltd $9.99

Developer's Description

Make your meetings better with Meeting Assistant! Use ready-made meeting agenda templates, write and share meeting minutes and get participant info from social media."Tool to make meetings more productive"Kit Eaton - The New York TimesMeeting Assistant is the complete iPad app for planning, running and concluding successful business meetings. Built by sales pros, for sales pros: with Meeting Assistant you focus on the people you are meeting, not your gadgets!For the road warriors, Meeting Assistant is a must. Prepare by getting to know the people you are meeting in a minute. Check up companies' Dun & Bradstreet business information (free & in-app). Note customer insights immediately, without breaking the conversation by typing. And e-mail memos to the attendees, and more detailed reports back to the office, right after!Meeting Assistant caters to everything you need for a successful business:- Information on the participantsMeeting Assistant makes concise profile cards for meeting participants from sources like social media (in-app) and your device contacts.- Names to facesMeeting Assistant's unique Meeting View places attendees in order and allows you to look up their profile information seamlessly during the meeting.- Keep an agendaMeeting Assistant can automatically parse an agenda from the calendar invitation. The app also comes with a number of agenda templates, or optionally (in-app) you can design your own!- Notes during the meetingMeeting Assistant has a host of features to note down actions, notes, and your personal observations all with a slick UI designed to let you maximize meeting face time instead of hiding behind a laptop screen, typing away.- Send the memoOnce done, you can send the meeting notes right away automatically to any participants you choose, or for example back to the home office for processing. Optionally (in-app), also in PDF format.* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * "..It (Meeting Assistant) does maintain focus and strikes the right balance between features and price that will make it appeal to many people."Paul Sawers - The Next Web" * * * * Meeting Assistant is the best app I've used so far to organize agendas and record minutes of meetings, especially considering its price."Bruno Fernandes - Central dos Apps"Meeting Assistant makes clever use of the current technologies available. It's a sleek, fast interface that will certainly be a great help to the modern mobile worker and meeting organiser."David Hayward - Micro Mart"There are quite a few meeting apps out there on the market but, truth to be told, 90% of these are fairly ordinary. Fortunately, Meeting Assistant is among the other 10 % .."Doug Drinkwater - Tab Times

Full Specifications

What's new in version 2.42

Minor improvements & bug fixesFollow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/punosmobileFollow us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/meetingassistant

General

Release June 8, 2016
Date Added June 8, 2016
Version 2.42

Operating Systems

Operating Systems iOS
Additional Requirements Compatible with: ipad2wifi, ipad2wifi, ipad23g, ipad23g, ipadthirdgen, ipadthirdgen, ipadthirdgen4g, ipadthirdgen4g, ipadfourthgen, ipadfourthgen, ipadfourthgen4g, ipadfourthgen4g, ipadmini, ipadmini, ipadmini4g, ipadmini4g

Popularity

Total Downloads 17
Downloads Last Week 0
Report Software

Related Apps

Adobe Acrobat Reader: PDF Viewer, Maker & Converter

Free
Adobe Acrobat Reader: PDF Viewer, Maker & Converter

Scanner Pro - PDF document scanner with OCR

$3.99
Scanner Pro - PDF document scanner with OCR

iTalk Recorder

Free
iTalk Recorder

Indeed Job Search

Free
Indeed Job Search

Best VPN Services for 2021

Best for privacy

3 months free with 1-year plan

Best for customer support

$39.99 for the first 12 months

Best for zero logs

$4.87.99/months for a 1-year plan

Best money-back guarantee

$2.99/months for a 3-year plan