Meditation Steps is a free step-by-step online yoga and meditation course.
The application works as a timer for silent meditation and singing kiirtan (mantra).
The application includes a mantra music player with several kiirtan tunes. After completing kiirtan, the application will direct you to the meditation timer page.
Set the required duration before starting the practice. During meditation, you do not need to worry about time; the application will notify you with a soft sound at the end of the practice.
If you still do not know how to meditate, the application includes a description of the technique.
A database of your hours practiced is stored in the cloud and will never be lost; you can see the numbers in the "Statistics" section. There you can see how much meditation is performed by all users of the application.
The application is also a tool for participating in marathons, personal tasks, webinars and online events of the Meditation Steps project. The next big marathon Million hours kiirtan starts in January 2019. You can join at any time!
Million hours kiirtan is a motivation for meditation and singing a mantra; the ability to be in the same stream with thousands of yogis.
Some of the benefits of meditation:
- Developing mental abilities: concentration, memory, intelligence.
- Reduces stress throughout the body and improves sleep.
- The increased ability for creative thinking and intuition.
- Less anxiety, more confidence and greater enjoyment of life.
Meditation Steps app highlights:
- 350,000 practitioners worldwide
- An effective and easy meditation technique
- Timer recording your statistics and progress
- Assignments, big marathons, online practices
- Completely free and no ads
The Meditation Steps projects is copyrighted and is carried out solely with the aim of expanding horizons and providing inspiration for the practice of a healthy lifestyle through yoga and meditation.