ABOUT Medical Vocabulary. Audio. English - Romanian
It is a NEW audio language learning tool designed to familiarise you with medical vocabulary used in English/ Romanian clinical communication and hospital environments.
The app features English and Romanian audio tracks of native speakers. Internet connection is required.
WHO NEEDS IT?
- undergraduate nurses and medical students studying medicine in English or Romanian language in Romania.
- international medical students (proficient in English and willing to learn how to speak Romanian language fluently) who in the summer work /do internships at Romanian hospitals and private medical centres.
- Romanian nurses and doctors who want to practice medicine in the UK or other English- speaking countries.
- foreign students enrolled in 1st year study program entitled Preparatory Romanian Language Year for International/ Foreign Students (APLR program)
- (if you are Romanian) you consolidate your English medical vocabulary, improve your English pronunciation and upgrade your translation skills
- (if you are a foreigner) you learn Romanian medical vocabulary, gain fluency in written and speaking Romanian
- access to more than 2,400 medical entries in both English & Romanian (240 entries are free)
- more than 3,000 examples of medical sentences used in conversations with patients
- listen to over 12,000 audio tracks (6,000 in each language) of native speakers
- reach level B1-B2 level in English/ Romanian
- no ads included
- automatic free updates whenever new terms are added
- quick Search words in English or Romanian
- favorites for bookmarking important entries
Terminology reviewer: Mihai M. Dima, medical doctor
Sound engineer: Andu Karman
Voice in English: TZ
Voice in Romanian: Adriana Opri