Do you want to check your level of knowledge for a specific medical exam? If yes, then you should try Medical Practice Tests app. It's quick and easy to use. Our test questions will be an essential study tool for those who are taking medical exam in the near future. The more you practice, the greater would be the chances to clear the exam in one go.
Every exam has 30 free questions.Users also have the option to purchase full version of exam, which has more questions.
Medical Practice Tests offers the following tests:
- CRNE (Canadian Registered Nurse Exam)
- CCRN (Critical Care Registered Nurse)
- DAT (Dental Admissions Test)
- NCLEX RN (National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses)
- NPTE (National Physical Therapy Examination)
- NREMT (National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians)
- PANCE (Physician Assistant National Certifying Exam)
- PCAT (Pharmacy College Admissions Test)
- EPPP (Examination for Professional Practice in Psychology)
- TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills)
Features of our product:
- Statistics help you to track your progress.
- Favorite mode help you to bookmark hard questions for later access.
- Simulates real exam experience with timer and scoring report.
- Can change the number of questions.
- Can set the timer test.
- Friendly and intuitive interface.
What's new in version 1.1
ReleaseFebruary 27, 2015
Date AddedFebruary 27, 2015
Operating SystemsMacintosh, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10