The app is a complete free handbook of Mechanical System Design which covers important topics, notes, materials, news & blogs on the course. Download the App as a reference material & digital book for Mechanical engineering programs & degree courses.
This useful App lists 71 topics with detailed notes, diagrams, equations, formulas & course material, the topics are listed in 5 chapters. The app is must have for all the engineering science students & professionals.
The app provides quick revision and reference to the important topics like a detailed flash card notes, it makes it easy & useful for the student or a professional to cover the course syllabus quickly before an exams or interview for jobs.
Track your learning, set reminders, edit the study material, add favorite topics, share the topics on social media.
You can also blog about engineering technology, innovation, engineering startups, college research work, institute updates, Informative links on course materials & education programs from your smartphone or tablet or at http://www.engineeringapps.net/.
Use this useful engineering app as your tutorial, digital book, a reference guide for syllabus, course material, project work, sharing your views on the blog.
Some of the topics Covered in the app are:
2. System Concept
3. What is a System?
4. Characteristics of a System
5. Elements of a System
6. Types of Systems
7. Linear or Non Linear System
8. Static and Dynamic System
9. Time Invariant and Time Varying System
10. Lumped Parameter and Distributed Parameter System
11. Engineering Design Process
12. System Design Approach
13. Introduction to Concurrent Engineering
14. Building Blocks for Concurrent Engineering
15. Application of a System
16. A Case Study Of Mechanical System Design
17. Steps In a Case Study
18. Application, Advantages and limitations Of Case Study
19. System Analysis
20. Black Box Approach
21. Component Integration Approach
22. System modeling
23. Need of System Modeling
24. Model Types and purpose
25. Mathematical modeling
26. Why do Mathematical Modeling?
27. Types of Mathematical Model
28. Mathematical Formulation in System Design
29. Linear Programming Problem
30. Methods for Solution of LPP
31. Introduction to Graph modeling
32. Network Flow Problem
33. Shortest Path Problem
34. PERT and CPM
35. Difference Between PERT and CPM
36. Maximal Flow Problem
37. Minimum Cost Flow Problems
38. Introduction to Optimisation Process
39. Scope of Optimization Problem and Objective Functions
40. Methods to Solve Optimization Problems
41. Stationary Points, Relative and Global Optimum
42. Model with one decision variable
43. Model With Two Decision Variable
44. Convexity and Concavity of Functions of One Variable
45. Convexity and Concavity of Functions of Two Variable
46. Fesibility Assesment
47. Types of Feasibility
48. Importance of Feasibility Study
49. Introduction and Reason for Time Value of Money
50. Technique and Valuation Concept of Time Value of Money
51. Factors Affecting Time Value of Money
52. Introduction to Financial Analysis
53. Classification of Financial Ratios
54. Elements of a Decision Problem
55. Introduction to Decision Theory
56. Decision Making Under Certainty
57. Decision Making Under Risk
58. Decision Making Under Uncertainty
59. Comparison of Decision Making Under Risk, Certainty and Uncertainty
60. Decision Making Under Conflict and Competition
61. Probability Density Function
62. Cumulative Distribution Function
63. Expected Monetary Value
64. Utility Value
65. Baye's Theorem
66. Simulation Concept
Each topic is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations for better learning and quick understanding.
Mechanical system design is part of mechanical engineering, robotics, Multi-Scale System (MUSS), control systems education courses and information technology degree programs of various universities.