This is a cool Math learning and practice app for children in grade 4,5, 6 to understand the concept of fraction and decimal and know the application in real life.
- What is fraction
- How to compare like and 'unlike' fractions
- How to add fractions using LCM and cross multiplication method
- How to subtract fractions using LCM and cross multiplication method
- How to compare decimals
- How to measure different lengths using a measuring tape
- How to fill and measure a given volume of liquid in liters and milliliters
A jungle buddy in the app monitors the child's progress and points out the mistakes (like wrong numerator). If the child is not able to solve a given problem, just touch the jungle buddy - it will explain that problem step by step; in an animated way. This way the child can continue to practice the fractions and decimals with the help of our magic jungle buddy and learn math with fun.
This app is completely child safe - it does not access Internet, does not require any extra permissions (e.g. contacts, gallery), no advertisements, no in-app purchase and is COPPA compliant.
Do give it a try - this app will surely improve your child's learning outcome for Math fundamental operators. Have fun!