Kangaroo International Mathematics (IKMC) is the world's largest mathematics exam, held in a non-profit format. It is organized to promote the movement of teaching and learning mathematics in an international orientation with the method of developing thinking through practical applications. The test is given in the form of multiple choice tests based on geometry, logic, arithmetic and combinatorics.
This application will help students practice with the IKMC exam questions to get the best results in the exam.
This application includes three main functions:
1. Elective Exercises: Helps students to easily practice question types based on Geometry, Logic, Arithmetic and Combinatorics topics.
2. Practice: Each test will have 10 questions to help students get to the real test.
3. Exam Questions: Helps students to test real exams from previous years.
Wish you good study and test
K thi Ton Quc t Kangaroo (IKMC) l k thi Ton hc ln nht th gii, c t chc vi hnh thc phi li nhun. N c t chc vi mc tiu thc y phong tro dy v hc Ton theo nh hng quc t vi phng php pht trin t duy thng qua cc bi ton ng dng thc t. thi c a ra di dng trc nghim da trn cc ch l Hnh hc, Logic, S hc v T hp.
ng dng ny s gip cho cc hc sinh luyn tp vi cc loi cu hi bi thi IKMC t c kt qu tt nht trong k thi ny.
ng dng ny bao gm 3 chc nng chnh sau:
1. Bi tp t chn: Gip cho hc sinh c th d dng luyn tp cc dng cu hi da theo cc ch Hnh hc, Logic, S hc v T hp
2. Luyn tp: Mi bi luyn tp s c 10 cu hi gip cho hc sinh c th tip cn dn vi cc bi thi thc t.
3. thi cc nm: Gip cho hc sinh c th kim tra cc thi thc t ca cc nm trc.
Chc cc bn hc v thi tt