Download the FREE app and view selected topics (Approximately 10% of the content is viewable in the free app and tapping on the locked topic will launch the in-app purchase screen).
ABOUT: The Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary Illustrated Manual of Ophthalmology
Based on 4th print ed. 100+ high quality clinical color photos. Includes all common eye disorders, creating an all-in-one resource for quick diagnosis & treatment.
Based on: 4th edition
Author: Neil J. Friedman, MD, Peter K. Kaiser, MD, and Roberto Pineda, II, MD
Publisher: Elsevier, Inc.
Locate a disease, symptom or medication in the fastest possible manner:
- Tap and Hold launch icon to open Last Topic, History, Favorites ..
- Navigate using multiple indices
- History to open frequently visited pages
NEVER FORGET ANYTHING:
Mark topics with relevant information:
- Voice Notes
- Annotations with scribble, doodle or text
You choose the method to note this regardless of the context you are in to ensure that the important facts are available whenever you access the topic, whether it is tomorrow or six months from now.
The Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary Illustrated Manual of Ophthalmology is the must-have medical reference book for the ever-changing field of ophthalmology. Thoroughly updated to include the latest advances in the field, the 4th edition of this renowned manual features high-quality color images and an intuitive design for easy comprehension and reference. Ideal for ophthalmic practitioners and allied health professionals alike, this indispensable resource is your comprehensive guide for the speedy diagnosis and treatment of the most common eye disorders.
New to this Edition
- Apply the latest knowledge and techniques in the diagnosis and treatment of ocular disease, including anti-VEGF therapy for retina disorders; optical coherence tomography and high-resolution imaging modalities; new corneal and refractive surgical approaches; advances in uveitis, glaucoma, neuro-ophthalmology; and more.
- Stay abreast of the most recent spectral domain OCT with numerous scans included.
- Quickly address critical situations with highlighted emergency management boxes, as well as bonus appendices that provide a wealth of supplemental information helpful for the non-specialist, including guidance on the basics in examination methods, differential diagnosis, common medications, measurements and more.
- Identify subtleties and nuances by examining over 800 full-color illustrations depicting a complete range of clinical disorders, imaging and testing methods, and surgical techniques, as well as brand-new videos of eye movement examination.
- Accurately diagnose problems through the support of full-color photographs and real case studies.
- Rapidly locate key information with a highly templated format that includes chapters organized anatomically, not by ophthalmic subspecialty, in addition to key boxes and highlighted emergency management boxes.