You're in for a treat:
- Photo realistic. Millions of people agree the award-winning Marine Aquarium is simply the best.
- Genuine hyper-realistic 3D rendered fish, together with A.I.
- Over two dozen of the most popular tropical fish are masterfully crafted and available to choose from.
- Featuring a Zebra Moray Eel and everyone's favorite, an adorable starfish.
- Turn on the hand-sculpted crystal display and pick from your choice of analog clock, digital clock, and calendar.
- Relaxing aerated bubbles with sound can be added with the flick of a switch.
- Set panning speed to enjoy the entire vista of your fish tank.
NEW FEATURES (March 2018, version 3.3.18)
- NEW HIDDEN FEATURE: Tap and Hold to reveal the Wire Frame structure and see how the magic is created.
- Tap anywhere to access new settings screen.
- Slide or Pinch to view the whole tank.
- Set the Marine Aquarium as your Android's Daydream (Marine Aquarium can be set to automatically start when c-charging).
- The free version offers 100% of the features with no Ads. Hard to believe? Download it now to make sure you are 100% satisfied that Marine Aquarium does everything you expect.
- After several days we'll gently remind you that real humans made this, and for just $2.99 we will use this money to continue our work.
- Why $2.99 you ask? We feel that our product is a little better than everything else out there. We hope you agree.
- On Google's Android 5.0 and above, there is a Screensaver (formerly Daydream) bug that may cause apps to display a blank screen after auto-lock engages.
Current version 3.3.18
Requires Android 4.0 and up.
In-app products Upgrade to Paid version.