Marijuana addiction among young adults is on the rise. With Marijuana being so readily available, it is no surprise that not many people realize that this is a problem and can be highly addicting. The No Marijuana Calendar can help you put an end to your Marijuana addiction by holding you accountable, offering solutions, words of encouragement, and science based facts that will help you get past your addiction to Marijuana. Have you thought about quitting smoking weed? Look no further and quit!
1. Use our counter to track your progress down to the second.
2. Track how much money and time you have saved since you quit smoking weed.
3. Create your own reasons to quit smoking weed, or use one of our scientifically based facts about quitting cannabis.
4. Change the look and feel of the app with our skins section to personalize the app to what you want.
5. Add reasons why you would like to see yourself succeed and stop the marijuana abuse.
6. Our special panic button will help you send a text to a friend that may be able to help you and be an accountability partner.
7. Our badge system allows you to be rewarded for your success.
8. Our distractions section will help you take your mind off of the weed abuse and introduce you to something more positive and soothing.
9. Marijuana Addiction Calendar automatically calculates how much money you have saved since you quit smoking weed.
10. Our motivational quotes and testimonials will ensure that you are not alone on this process to shake dependence on marijuana.
Smoking Marijuana overloads your serotonin receptors and decreases your motivation to meet new people. This can destroy your life if you let it. Don't let Marijuana addiction get the best of you. Get the help you deserve by downloading this free app.
Take a look at our top 7 reasons to quit marijuana:
1. You will have a clear mind
For many lifelong weed smokers, this is the number one reason to quit smoking. If you are finding yourself forgetting simple things and having your mind in a fog for several hours to days after smoking, then quitting marijuana might be the right thing to do.
2. Being Ambitious
Many people with bright futures have reported that marijuana use destroys their ambition. They come up with interesting ideas when they are high, but don't have the motivation to push through when the time comes. They end up becoming very complacent and don't live up to their full potential.
3. Being Energetic
As you age, marijuana starts to take a toll on your body in many ways. Smoking pot to overcome mundane tasks is why you may have started in the first place, but after a while, your lungs will start to clog and your blood flow will slow.
4. Having better eating habits
Everyone knows that smoking marijuana speeds up your metabolism, which in turn makes you very hungry. This is commonly known as the munchies. No matter what type of foods you are eating, you are still putting a damper on your overall health and digestive tract.
5. Having clean lungs
There has been conflicting research about the negative effects of smoking weed, but the unanimous agreement is that you are still inhaling smoke. Chronic use can lead to emphysema, cancer, and other serious health issues.
6. Living life by the laws
The longer you smoke weed, the more chances you have of running into trouble with the law. Sure, the growing trend of legalization makes us more brazen about marijuana smoking, but possession is still illegal in most states and STILL a federal crime no matter what.
7. Personal safety
Is your drug dealer really your friend? He may appear to be, but somewhere along his supply chain, there is some serious illegal activity going on. People who engage in illegal activity are more likely to commit violent crimes which you don't want to be caught in the middle of.
.... Why wait on getting help? Quit smoking weed now by downloading our free app!