Jervis Joseph C. Aquino - Programmer/Developer
Gyne Reyes - Designer
Zalianna Jeane Ocampo Tayag - Documentator
Manila Tour Cup is a 3-Dimensional racing game that is based on landmarks of some known places here in Manila like Luneta, Quiapo and Intramuros and also the vehicles like Bus, Jeep, Tricycle, Motor and MMDA Truck. Players compete in different vehicles in which character they chose. The vehicles can be upgrade and change the appearance with the use of coins that the gamers can collect in the track. The characters in this proposed game is also based in the Philippines; some of the characters are MMDA, Barangay Tanod, Tricycle Driver, Jeepney Driver and Bus Driver. The uniqueness of the game is the design of the assets and the defensing technique on how the gamers will win the race strategically.
One of the features of the game is the use of various power-up items obtained by driving into them laid in the course. This power ups includes eagle energy drink to give player a boost, Coconut husk to throw in the enemy, barrier to protect the gamers from enemy power ups and a Question mark (?) for a random power-ups.
1. Develop an Android-based game which has a Filipino theme;
2. Create a 3-Dimensional vehicle characters which includes Jeepney, Bus, Tricycle, MMDA Truck, and Motorcycle;
3. Provide 3-Dimensional maps of known places in Manila using landmarks, i.e. Luneta, Quiapo, and Intramuros;
4. Create a 3-Dimensional racing game with power-ups, coins, and obstacles;
5. Create a 3-Dimensional racing game that allows player to race with Artificial Intelligence, and
6. Evaluate the acceptability of the proposed game.