The Ultimate Parenting App
NOTE: In order to receive alerts about your child's activity, you must allow MamaBear to send you and your child push notifications.
MamaBear is your all-in-one family safety app providing news about your child's physical and virtual activity. Encourage larger boundaries for your kids while having peace of mind knowing more about their location and social activity.
- Keep parents updated without a text or call and check in with emoticons.
- Send your parents a "Come Get Me" or "Emergency" notification.
- Customize your view of MamaBear with wallpaper selections.
- View the most important news feed of your day with in-line previews of Instagram photos and details about twitter and Instagram followers.
- Set up notifications to receive filtered, need-to-know content like new friends, words on your customized words list, uploaded photos and tags.
- Know your childs current and recent location at the tap of the app.
- Set up arrival and departure notifications for Safe Places like school, home and practice.
- Know when they exceed a customized driving speed.
Set up the MamaBear app in three steps:
1. A parent installs MamaBear on their smartphone and registers their family account.
2. Kids install and log in to MamaBear for location monitoring.
3. Parents log in to their child's social media accounts in MamaBear settings and customize other desired notifications.
Protecting your family just got easier!
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.