Try new independent keyboard JustMalayalam
Install only if you can read " ".
If you see BOXES, you PHONE itself does NOT support Malayalam.
Malayalam Language pack for AnySoftKeyboard.
1. Install AnySoft keyboard from the play store.
2. Install this Malayalam Language Pack
3. Goto Settings -> Language and Keyboards
4. Enable Anysoft keyboard
5. Goto AnySoftKeyboard -> Keyboards -> Enable Malayalam layouts
6. Click on "Click for text testing", Press hold on input box until you get a popup
7. Select "Input method" -> then AnySoftKeyboard
You can switch between languages by pressing "->ABC->" button on the Keyboard
Works only if
1. Malayalam Font Installed
2. Device Complex Font Rendering. (Latest Indian firmwares supports)
3. AnySoftKeyboard to be Installed
More features and layouts to come.
Please give 5 stars and do comment.