Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump was the last debate. This is a debate in an interesting game of Mahjong. Who in this game will win?
Nice Mahjong game with a twist. Remove the mahjong tiles in the correct sequence and use shuffles if you are in trouble. Select 2 of the same free tile to remove the tiles.
Match the tiles in the correct order! The order is shown below the playing field. Use the shuffles if you are in trouble. Difficulty increases level to level. Good luck!
Mahjong is a tile-based game that was developed in China during the Qing dynasty and has spread throughout the world since the early 20th century. It is commonly played by four players. The game and its regional variants are widely played throughout Eastern and South Eastern Asia and have become popular in Western countries too. Similar to the Western card game rummy, Mahjong is a game of skill, strategy, and calculation and involves a degree of chance.
- Easy to play tile matching game
- Timer for players who seek for an extra challenge
- Sixteen shuffles if you can't find matching pairs
- Beautiful art and music make you want to relax and unwind
- Hand-crafted masterpiece
- Created by mahjong lovers
- Without internet connection or wi-fi
- Play and Win