Complete Holy Quran mp3 offline voice of Sheikh Maher Al Mueaqly. Just download and start listening to the recitation even when offline. The app requires no internet connection to work and voice quality is very high. Holy Quran maher al mueaqly
- App very very small in size with high quality recitation.
- Sheikh Maher Al Mueaqly full quran without internet connection (Sound quality very great)
- User friendly interface with ease of navigation
- Email support so that you can send your feedback to developers of this app
- App is shareable by simply clicking the share button on the first screen (dashboard)
- You can repeat or shuffle surahs
- You can listen to the full Quran Maher Al Mueaqly offline while in backgroud
- Ability to use other apps while using this app and more.
Who is Sheikh Maher al muaiqly ?
Sheikh Maher Al Mueaqly (Arabic: ), (born in 1967) is the imam of the Grand mosque in the Islamic holy city of Mecca, Saudi Arabia. His full name is Sheikh Maher Bin Hamad Al-Mueaqly. Sheikh Mahers mom and dad moved to Madinah of Nabi (SAW) and he was born there as well. He memorized the whole quran in Madinah and he was taught in the class of many scholars who are respected worldwide in Madinah.
began his Sheikh career in the North of The Kingdom Of Saudia. He was taught extensively in mathematics until he began teaching it as well. At this point he stopped preaching and started working as a math teacher. He went back to Makkah to become a scholar and taught in the school of balaat. In Makkah he became a renowned speaker and began preaching once again. After becoming loved by the people he was chosen to become an advisor to Prince Abdul-Majid in Makkah. The sheikh is married and has four children: two boys and two girls. He began to teach Quran in Makkah before he began teaching at King Abdullah Saood University. He was promised before ramadan that he would lead taraweeh prayers in Madinah for the year 1426 and 1427, so he did. After that he was moved to Makkah and began to lead taraweeh from the first day of 1428 Ramadan in Masjid Al- Haram with Sheikh Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais.
He has also led prayers in grand mosque in Madinah known as Masjid an-Nabawi. He has led taraweeh prayers in the yrs h1428 (2007), h1429 (2008) and h1430 (2009). He regularly leads Fajr and Maghrib prayers in Masjid Al-Haram.