EcoStruxure Machine Advisor - Pocket Service puts the diagnostics and maintenance of your machine in the palms of your hands.
Gathering diagnostic data and have it shared with a remote party becomes a no-brainer, using a smart phone or tablet, with no need of a PC or a VPN.
As a machine builder, this offers you the competitive advantage to cut the commissioning times thanks to the smart maintenance features.
For the end user, these are the main benefits:
- Increased efficiency of operations and maintenance by offering immediate access to relevant diagnostics data of the machine
- Reduced time and cost of operations and maintenance by providing an integrated help system and a rich documentation (including troubleshooting video tutorials)
- Improved way to exchange relevant diagnostics data with a remote party (e.g. machine builder)
EcoStruxure Machine Advisor - Pocket Service main features:
- An easy and user-friendly interface
- No need to use a PC or VPN for the following tasks: diagnostics, trace, maintenance, remote support
- Advanced maintenance features (Sercos addresses writing, firmware update, functional safety hardware validation, etc.)
- Documentation (catalogs, data sheets, release notes)
- Video Tutorials
- Multi-languages support
Please be informed that the User Interface and the Pocket Service User Guide (embedded in the app in the Documentation section) are available in English language only.
- The app can be installed on both iPhones and iPads, running iOS 10.0 or greater
- Pocket Service at the moment supports PacDrive3 controllers (LMC Eco, Pro & Pro2)
- The Pocket Service companion library has to be installed by the machine builder in the LMC controller (the library is available from the app, and it can be easily integrated in a project using a Python script)
- The Pocket Service companion library can be obtained from the app in the Documentation section ("Export Pocket Service Library") in the form of a password protected zip file
- The password has to be requested from the OEM to his local Schneider representative for the PacDrive 3 offer
- The library has to be integrated in the project following the step-by-step instructions from the User Guide, available in the Documentation section of the app
- The LMC controller projects need to be realized with SoMachine Motion v4.3 or greater
- A robust, industrial Wi-Fi access point has be installed in the machine to enable the communication with the smart device: the access point should be configured to support encrypted communications with the latest and safest standards, and it should be used to setup a local network (LAN).