Alter the creation and last modified date and time of files and folders. It can even process inside folders. Simply add files/folder via the toolbar button or by dragging and dropping them into the list or onto the application icon. oth files and folders can be added to the list, and you can choose to process them all, just files or just folders.
You can alter both the creation and/or modified dates, specify your own date, or use randomly generated dates. Using the applications Preferences dialog, you select what items you want to touch (files and folders, just files, just folders) from the pop-up menu. Then choose which dates you want to alter (creation date and/or last modified date).
Then you select what dates you want to use as new values. Using the pop-up menu you have these options:
- Use current values uses the current date and time from your Mac.
- To specific values uses the time and date you specify in the available fields.
- Randomly provides you with 3 options:
- Use any dates between 1970 and 2040
- Use any dates from current date up to 2040
- Use any dates from current date back to 1970