This application is only for Mediatek chipsets like MT6589/MT6592!
Mediatek has changed EPO URL to new and in older ROMs EPO stop working.
This app has new URL address for download and allows you set your own in future.
This app download latest EPO files from Mediatek servers and put them to system folder. It should be GPS fix faster than before.
- Required Busybox installed (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=stericson.busybox)
- Required ROOTed phone
- Required Internet connection
- Enable all types in GPS Settings
- Disable Auto Download in Location Based Service > EPO
- In Location Based Service you can enable A-GPS
- Update EPO in this app
- Check expiration date in Location Based Service > EPO
If it still does not work, reboot phone.
If you have wifi connection or mobile data, you can use: YGPS > Information and click on AGPS Restart for faster GPS Fix.