MRI MCQ Exam Prep 2018 Ed
Key Features of this APP:
- At practice mode you can see the explanation describing the correct answer.
- Real exam style full mock exam with timed interface
- Ability to create own quick mock by choosing the number of MCQ's.
- You can create your profile and see your result history with just one click.
- This app contains large number of question set that covers all syllabus area.
MRI Exam Prep uses proven study and test-taking strategies so that you'll feel confident and ready to go when you have to take the MRI Exam.
+) Learning materials are prepared by EXPERTS in this field for the most current exam.
+) Automatically FILTER your most difficult terms and questions.
+) Learn more efficiently by PLAYING games with time constraint.
+) TRACK your progress on every small set you've studied.
MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING (MRI) TECHNOLOGIST
Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) technologists utilize the resonant frequency properties of atoms within a magnetic field to image anatomic and/or physiologic conditions of the body to assist physicians in the diagnosis of disease. They work primarily in hospitals and clinics.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging Certification and Registration
The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) offers both primary and post-primary pathways to Magnetic Resonance Imaging certification and registration as part of its mission to recognize qualified individuals in medical imaging, radiation therapy, and interventional procedures.
The publisher of this app is not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners.