MPRE MCQ Exam Prep 2018 Ed
Key Features of this APP:
- At practice mode you can see the explanation describing the correct answer.
- Real exam style full mock exam with timed interface
- Ability to create own quick mock by choosing the number of MCQ's.
- You can create your profile and see your result history with just one click.
- This app contains large number of question set that covers all syllabus area.
MPRE is administered by ACT on behalf of the National Conference of Bar Examiners (NCBE). It is taken by law school students before graduation in all states except Maryland, Puerto Rico, Washington and Wisconsin. Also, Connecticut and New Jersey waive the requirement if students receive a grade of "C" or better in a law school course of professional ethics.
The exam is set up to measure a student's knowledge of established values associated with a lawyer's professional conduct. The MPRE is a standardized 60 question multiple-choice exam that lasts two hours and five minutes. Of the 60 questions, 50 are scored. The remaining 10 unscored questions are used for future exams. Because scores are based on the number of questions answered correctly, students are advised to answer every question.
The questions are based on:
- ABA Model Rules of Professional Conduct
- ABA Model Code of Judicial Conduct
- Principles established in leading federal and state cases and in procedural and evidentiary rules.
This application is just an excellent tool for self-study and exam preparation. It's not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization, certificate, test name or trademark.