MDB Repair Kit efficiently combines unparalleled ease of use, efficiency and accuracy of recovery, and comprehensive support of all major versions of Access databases, including .mdb and .accdb formats. Featuring a uniquely efficient database analysis core, this Microsoft Access ACCDB repair tool is capable of locating and extracting valuable data from the most severely damaged files after all types of accidents. The program makes no distinction between the causes of data corruption that range from virus attacks and software issues to hardware failures and power shortages. The algorithms used by the Repair Kit development team work in parallel, enabling this Access MDB file repair tool restore both regular data and records deleted from the database before the corruption accident.
Targeting a very broad audience, the program offers a user interface so simple and straightforward that even the least experienced will have zero problems choosing a damaged file, completing the recovery procedure and saving the data to a new database.
The program works with .mdb and .accdb database files of any size and version and restores the most valuable elements from them, including tables, table data, queries and links.
Below are the key advantages of MDB Repair Kit:
1. Fast and highly intuitive Access database recovery process
2. A user-friendly interface based on a step-by-step wizard
3. A built-in database preview tool
4. Support of .mdb and .accdb files of any size and structure
5. Recovery of damaged data and previously deleted records
6. Compatibility with all major versions of MS Access and Windows
7. Modest system requirements, no need to download any additional components
8. Outstanding cost efficiency compared with specialized services
9. Fast download and installation
The demo version of MDB Repair Kit is available as a free download on the official website of Repair Kit.
What's new in version 2.1.5
ReleaseSeptember 17, 2015
Date AddedSeptember 17, 2015
Operating SystemsWindows 10, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows, Windows 2000, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows XP