This is a front end for the Mupen64Plus 2.5 N64 Emulator. All necessary cores and plugins are included. There are many caveats though.
The pro version adds SD card support as well as Google Drive cloud backup support. To use the support, go to settings then Data.
To migrate data from the free version: In the free version, go to Tools, then Import/Export Data. From there choose Export Game Data. From the pro version, go to Tools, then Import/Export Data. From there choose Import Game Data.
Here is a great guide by Nato: http://www.paulscode.com/forum/index.php?topic=15692.0
Here is how to modify controller mappings: http://www.paulscode.com/forum/index.php?topic=15812.0
* There will be issues with specific games or devices.
* Not all games work, but most do.
* For games that do work, you may have to try different video plugins
* This includes the new GLideN64 plugin which should work with most games as long as your device is powerful enough. Not all games will work with default GLideN64 settings though, so you may have to play around with creating new profiles.
* Not all video plugins will work with every device, and there could be glitches.
* There are many missing translations. It may be better to stick with English.
I have been the main contributor for this front-end for 3 years or so. The original source code can be found here:
My modifications for this play store listing can be found here:
For support, please go to either: www.reddit.com/r/EmulationOnAndroid or www.paulscode.com
Mupen64PlusAE is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This application is in no way affiliated with anyone other but myself.