The M-POWER app is designed for participants of the TRIPOD Study, a two-year research study conducted by Prof Eric Finkelstein at Duke-NUS Medical School in Singapore to test whether a smartphone appbased diabetes self-management package is effective in improving health outcomes for those with Type 2 Diabetes.
M-POWER will help you improve your diabetes self-management. Monitor your weekly activities and progress throughout the study and see how well you fare compared to others in your study arm.
- Monitor your PHYSICAL ACTIVITY with data synced from the activity tracker
- Monitor your WEIGHT with data from your weight logs
- Monitor your BLOOD GLUCOSE with data synced from the glucometer
- Monitor your MEDICATION ADHERENCE with data synced from the pill tracker
- Track your QUIZ scores
- Track your WEIGHT and HBA1C test results taken at the biannual study visits
- Track your M-Points earned and submit receipts for M-Point redemption (only for those in the M-POWER Rewards study arm)
Learn more about the TRIPOD Study at https://webapps.duke-nus.edu.sg/tripod or email the study team at firstname.lastname@example.org