Ludo Neo King : The Dice Game is a morden version of very popular classic board game Ludo.
Ludo game was played in all over the world with a different name and different game rules. In India it was known as Chopat/Pachisi. Same way in Spain it was known as Parchis.
Indian Ludo Board Game is called royal game because it was once played by kings and now Ludo can be enjoyed by you and your family and friends by playing it together.
Here we come with morden look of classic board game called Ludo Neo King - The Dice Game with single player to 6 player.
This Ludo game includes following :
- Combination of 2 classic board game, Ludo + Snake and Ladder
- 5 and 6 player included
- Classic design and interactive sounds.
- Indian local rules along with international rules.
- Options to play with Computer or local multiplayer.
- Remove Player from the game without interrupting the game at any point of time.
- Include Snake And Ladder Game.
How to play :
- The game includes players as per your selection.
- Each player has 4 tokens, player have to take full turn of board to make it to finish line.
- Whoever gets all 4 tokens to the finish line first is the winner.
You'll be playing this Indian Ludo Board Game for hours and its fun for the whole family and friends. Try to beat your opponents and be a king of board game!
Snake And Ladder Game :
Another game similar in structure is Snake and Ladder Game.
In this game, you will have to roll down the dice, in order to move to different positions on the board, wherein on the journey to the destination, you will be pulled down by snakes and raised to a higher position by a ladder.
Play and have a good time with "Ludo Neo King - The Dice Game" Game.