1. Ludo is a multi-player board game which originated in India.
2. Nowadays it is played throughout the world and is known by different names. Therefore, different variants exist.
3. It is played by two to four players.
4. In team-play mode, the players who sit diagonally opposite from each other form teams. 5. As per the board, it is usually red-yellow vs. blue-green.
6. The objective of the game is to get all of your coins into the home pocket before your opponent(s).
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.