Low Potassium Recipes
** 50% Off Today!!
WHAT IS LOW POTASSIUM DIET?
Potassium is a mineral found in many of the foods you eat. It plays a role in keeping your heartbeat regular and your muscles working right. It is the job of healthy kidneys to keep the right amount of potassium in your body. However, when your kidneys are not healthy, you often need to limit certain foods that can increase the potassium in your blood to a dangerous level. You may feel some weakness, numbness and tingling if your potassium is at a high level. If your potassium becomes too high, it can cause an irregular heartbeat or a heart attack.
ABOUT THIS APP
Low Potassium Recipe an application containing over 450 detailed cooking recipes that are low in potassium. The recipes are grouped into different categories for easier reference (Appetizers, Breads, Breakfast, Main Dishes, Salad, Sandwiches, Soups etc.). For each recipe included in this App, a photo, an ingredient list, a step by step cooking direction, and a detailed nutritional table is provided.
This App is great for people who has kidney problems or those are advised to lower their intake of potassium in their regular meals.
*** Disclaimer: You should always consult your family doctor before undertaking any form of diet. The recipes included in this App are for reference only and they are not a substitution of medication.
The application is optimized for iPad/iPad2/The New iPad/iPad mini, iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5/5S/5C/6/6+/6S/6S+ & iPod Touch.
This application has the following features:
* 2-Level Category Views with THUMBNAIL preview of each recipe
* All Category View to preview all recipes in alphabetical order
* Single Category View to list recipes of the same category
* Ability to BOOKMARK selected recipes for easier reference
* Add a CUSTOM NOTE to any recipe
* iCloud synchronized Bookmarks and Custom Notes
* EMAIL any items to yourself & friends
* A recipe SEARCH engine
* Enter a RANDOM entry when shaking the device (if you cannot make up your mind)
* OFFLINE browsing
This App is brought to you by audio128.com